Summer Housing Information
Summer housing is available for undergraduate and graduate students who are matriculated and registered at Southern for the fall 2022 semester. Summer residents live in North Campus our air-conditioned, apartment-style housing, and can enjoy the convenience of full kitchens and bathrooms. Students can choose the entire summer or custom dates that fit them best! Click here for more housing information.
- Summer housing for students $38.50 per night
- Summer housing for university student employee $16 per night
How to Apply for Summer Housing
- Go to bannerweb through MySCSU
- Click on "Student Services"
- Select "MyHousing Portal"
- Proceed to MyHousing Portal
- Next to the Residence Life logo on the top left, click on the three lines
- Click "Applications"
- Select " Summer Housing Application (Summer 2022)" from the drop-down menu
- Complete the summer housing application
- Look for a confirmation email!
The Office of Residence Life is open year-round to assist students with any needs that arise during their stay.
If you have any questions about summer housing, please feel free to contact our office at (203)392-5870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.