Any individual matriculated and registered for the fall 2021 may apply for summer housing.
How to Apply for Summer Housing
- Log into your MySCSU
- Select "BannerWeb"
- Click "Student Services"
- Click “MyHousing Portal”
- Select "Click here to proceed to MyHousing Portal"
- Click the Applications tab
- Select "Summer Housing Application (Summer 2020)" from the drop down menu
- Complete the summer housing application
- Look for a confirmation email
Summer Housing Information
Summer Session Residents Live In North Campus. All apartments are air conditioned and furnished with a full kitchen and bathroom. Residents of North Campus may be assigned to up to 3 roommates. Please click here for more information on North Campus.
Students will have the option to choose one or more sessions or they may customize their dates of stay, if they prefer. Please click here for summer session dates.
- Summer housing for students $37.50 per night.
- Summer housing University student employee $15.50 per night.
Meal plans are currently not available for the summer sessions.