Southern Connecticut State University is happy to share multiple scholarship resources below to support students paying for college by earning free scholarship money.
SCSU Foundation-Based Scholarships
Through the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the University, the SCSU Foundation manages over 300 scholarships that are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Scholarship Database Searches
Use the scholarship search engines list below to apply for national private scholarships.
- Broke Scholar
- College Board
- College Data
- Department of Labor Scholarship Search
- Fastweb's Scholarship Directory
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Minority Students
- Good Call
- Humongous High School Scholarships
- Massive Scholarships for College Students
- Online Colleges, Scholarships, and Degree Programs
- Open Education Database - PhD Scholarships
- Sallie Mae
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Minorities
- Scholarship and Financial Resources for Hispanic Students
- Student Financial Aid Guide For Veterans
- Weird Scholarships
Use the Connecticut scholarship list below to apply for CT resident scholarships.
- Community Foundation of Eastern CT
- Community Foundation of Greater New Britain
- Community Foundation of Greater New Haven
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County
- Connecticut Scholarships
- CT Assoc. of Latinos in Higher Education
- CT Community Foundation
- Fairfield County Community Foundation
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Human Resource Assoc. of Central CT
- Local Scholarship book
- Manchester Scholarship Foundation
- New Haven Scholarship Fund
- Person to Person
- SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Stamford Dollars for Scholars
- The High School Scholarship Foundation of Fairfield
- Valley Community Foundation