Southern Connecticut State University is happy to share multiple scholarship resources below to support students paying for college by earning free scholarship money.
SCSU Foundation Scholarships
Through the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends of the University, the SCSU Foundation manages over 400 scholarships that are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- CT Community Foundation (renewal students)
- Big Y Supermarket
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Network of Executive Women Scholarship
- Community Foundation of Eastern CT
- CT Community Foundation (new applicants)
- Fairfield County Community Foundation
- Manchester Scholarship Foundation
- SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Stamford Dollars for Scholars
- The High School Scholarship Foundation of Fairfield
- Person to Person
- CHESLA Scholarship
- CAPFAA Scholarship
- AAUW CT Shoreline Branch Scholarship
- EasterSeals Scholarship
- For students with a documented disability
- Community Foundation of Greater New Britain
- CONNTAC Inc. Scholarship
- New Haven Scholarship Fund
- CT Assoc. of Latinos in Higher Education
- DACA & Undocumented are eligible
- The Gates Scholarship - for high school seniors
April Deadline for Fall & November Deadline for Spring
Scholarship Database Searches
Use the scholarship search engines list below to apply for national private scholarships.
- College Board
- Sallie Mae
- Scholarship America
- Scholarship Owl