The Department of Academic Advising stands in solidarity with students of color and all who protest against systemic racism, police brutality, and other forms of violence and marginalization against disenfranchised communities. Click here for our full Statement of Solidarity.
Fall 2021 Course Registration
Yup...it's that time again! It's hard to believe we're already starting to think about Fall 2021 courses...but the earlier you plan, the better! Here are a few helpful reminders:
- Schedule Your Advising Meeting ASAP!
- Be on the lookout for an email from your assigned advisor or major department regarding how to set up your course registration advising meeting. Remember, you need to attend this meeting in order to receive your PIN! If you have not heard from your advisor/department by March 5th, contact your major department.
- Know Your Course Registration Date AND Time!
- You have a specific day and time when you can start registering for courses. Your day and time are based on your current standing (freshman, sophomore, etc) and earned credits. You can look up your registration date and time here.
- NEW TOOL: The Schedule Planner!
- The new Schedule Planner helps you find the perfect class schedule! Plug in the courses you need, add in customized breaks around other life obligations such as work, sports, or family, and review all your schedule options. Schedule Planner streamlines the search process, saves you time, and alleviates frustration! For more info on the Schedule Planner, including how-to instructions, visit the SCSU Registration page.