Release of Records

Current Students 

You may authorize the disclosure of academic or financial record information to a parent, guardian, or other third party.  This may be authorized or revoked at anytime through self-service:

  • Log into MySCSU
  • Banner Student
  • Records and Registration
  • Authorization to Release Records
  • Select Financial, Academic, or Both
  • Set up a 4-digit access pin for the authorized user

Former Students