Your Student Aid Report (SAR) summarizes information you submit on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
If you have any issues with your FAFSA, these would be indicated on your SAR under “WHAT YOU MUST DO NOW.” In order to view/print your SAR, follow these directions.
- Visit FAFSA and click "Log In".
- Enter your (the student’s) FSA ID, or enter the student’s information
- Under “My FAFSA” click the tab for the appropriate academic aid year (e.g., 2017-2018)
- Click the hyperlink “View or Print your Student Aid Report (SAR)”
- Then, click either “Print this Page” or “View Student Aid Report (PDF)”
You may want to view your SAR as a PDF which you can then save/print. Be sure to correct any potential issues with your FAFSA based on your SAR under “What You Must Do Now.”