National Student Clearinghouse is the official provider of enrollment verification for Southern.
How to Request an Enrollment Verification
- Login to MySCSU
- Banner Student
- Records and Registration
- Request Enrollment Verification
- National Student Clearinghouse will launch and present 3 options:
- Select "Advanced Registration" that certifies you have pre-registered for the upcoming term.
- Select "Current Enrollment" for current semester verification (available 30 days after the start of the term) once the students attendance has been verified.
- Select "All Enrollment" for verification of all prior and current semesters.
Other Third Party Forms
If you have a specific form from a third party requesting enrollment verification, such as DMV or Housing Authority, please submit this Third Party Request Form to the Registrar's Office along with the form you need completed.