Address Change

Current Students

Southern Connecticut State University offers students the ability to update their mailing address and telephone directly in BannerWeb:

  • Login to MySCSU
  • Click on BannerWeb
  • Click on Student Services
  • Click on Update Address/Telephone

Note: Changing your mailing address will not update your residency status. To apply for in-state residency for billing purposes, please visit our Student Records page and review the section on Residency Reclassification.

Former Students

To request a change to your mailing address or telephone number, please submit this form to the Registrar's Office:
Address Change for Former Students