Skip to main content
- Career and Professional Development: The office offers comprehensive career resources for all students.
- Center for Educational and Assistive Technology: The Disability Resource Center works closely with with center.
- Center for Communication Disorders: The Center for Communication Disorders offers free evaluation and treatment of voice, speech, language and hearing problems to students enrolled at SCSU
- Counseling Services: Counseling Services offers confidential support with many personal, academic, and career concerns.
- Health Services: If you have any chronic health conditions or any other medical conditions that may require accommodations in housing or anything else pertaining to your time at Southern, please visit Health Services for more information
- Residence Life: The Disability Resource Center works very closely with Residence Life to provide appropriate accommodations for students living on campus.
- Academic Success Center: The Academic Success Center at Southern provides services that support students on their journeys to gain scholastic independence and achieve academic success.
- Support and Resource Team (SART): Southern Connecticut State University's Support and Resource Team (SART) is designed to provide a collaborative victim-centered team response to sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and sexual exploitation).