Our alumni have played an important role in the learning of our students and in the strength of our program. Some alumni has served as mentors. Some have become employers. Others have provided us with inspiration and models to follow.
We encourage each alumnus to keep their contact information updated with the Office of Alumni Relations, to participate in alumni activities, and to participate in alumni surveys.
- SCSU Alumni Association
- Southern Magazine, Southern's alumni magazine, is published three times each year
A number of scholarships in Library Science are administered through the Office of Alumni Relations:
- The Arlene B. Buley Endowed Scholarship
- The Eula J. Davies Scholarship
- The Elizabeth and Wallace Johnson Endowed Scholarship
- The Elma Jean and John Wiacek, Jr. Scholarship
Alumni and Friends who are interested in exploring establishing an endowed scholarship fund or in giving to Southern in other ways are invited to contact Southern's Development Office at (203) 392-5598.
Please update your contact information and share your news with the Office of Alumni Relations at
(203) 392-6500 or email@example.com.