Use of Equipment Off-Campus

Under certain circumstances an employee may be granted permission by the department head to temporarily remove SCSU property for University related purposes.

  • An approved CSCU-1079 Equipment on Loan Form ("Property Pass") must be submitted to the Inventory Office (or faxed to 2-6134) before the asset(s) can be removed from campus. 
  • This form is available for download on our Forms page or can be obtained from the Property Control Office (To request a copy, please call 2-6070). 
  • An approval from your reporting supervisor is required before submitting any equipment on loan forms. Department Chairpersons can sign as "Director" for their faculty, but not for themselves, and as such, require signing approval from their department's Dean.