Facilities Operations Forms

Inventory Control Forms

  • Inventory Transfer Form (Form I-002)
    This form is used when moving SCSU inventory items between locations.
  • Authorized Removal of State Property from SCSU - "Property Pass" (Form CSCU-1079)
    The CSCU Equipment on Loan Form is used to annually report the authorized removal of state-owned property from SCSU for state-related business at home or at another off-campus location. This system-wide form supplements any prior SCSU I-003 "Property Pass" Forms. Please complete this form BEFORE the removal of any property from its permanent location to remain in compliance with State of Connecticut and University guidelines regarding barcoded assets. All barcoded electronic devices including iPads, PC Notebooks, Tablets, and Laptops MUST have a Property Pass (Form CSCU-1079) due to the nature of their portable use.

Project Request Form