Lost, Theft or Vandalism

  • University property on the inventory list that has been vandalized lost or stolen must be reported directly to University Police.
  • Computer equipment lost/stolen or damaged must be reported to CIO  and University Police.
  • If laptop computer or mobile device is lost off campus, file a police report with your local police department, call CIO (Robert Rennie 392-7460) and University Police (392-5375).