Mission: To create happier, healthier, and more successful students through the promotion of holistic wellbeing.
Vision: To provide exceptional wellbeing engagement, learning, and leadership services at Southern Connecticut State University that enhance the holistic wellbeing of students and their communities.
The THRIVE framework is the result of a collaborative, multidisciplinary, cross-departmental effort to identify and synthesize the most salient elements of holistic wellbeing.
Where are we?
For more information, please email email@example.com, call 203-392-7108, or visit Schwartz Hall, Room 100, on Fitch Street.
If you are concerned about a student and feel that the student is in imminent danger, please call 911 for immediate help.
In case of an emergency or after hours:
- Call 911
- Call 24-hour Suicide Prevention Line 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Text HOME to 741741 (24-hr Crisis Text Line)
- Text STEVE to 741741 (24-hr Crisis Text Line for Students of Color)
- Call 24-hr Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ) 866-488-7386
- Call 24-hr National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233 or Text Loveis to 22522
- Call 24-hr Sexual Assault Hotline 888-999-5545
- Call 24-hr Trans Lifeline 877-565-8860
The WELL Center Web Site is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for personal medical or psychological attention, diagnosis, or face to face treatment. If you are concerned about your mental health, it is recommended that you consult a mental health provider immediately and do not wait for an electronic response from web page professionals or from the WELL Center staff.