Our goal is to help students stay healthy and well.
Student Health Services provides clinical health services, screenings, health promotion & case management with a focus on the physical, emotional & social needs of the whole student.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, including a health, mental health, or substance abuse-related emergency, please bypass this page and contact 911 or go to your local emergency department immediately.
Services We Offer
- Treatment of Illness and Infections
- Treatment of Injuries and Pain (not from motor vehicle accidents)
- Men's and Women's Health
- Dermatological Issues
- Management of seasonal/environmental allergies
- Clinical/employment, sports physicals
- Gender and well-person care
- Assist with management of chronic conditions
- HPV Vaccines (Grant Funded)
Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Contraception (Oral contraception pills, Depo-Provera injections, NuvaRing. etc...)
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and treatment
- Expedited Partner Therapy
- HIV PrEP
- Vaginal infection testing
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy testing
- Rapid HIV Testing available
- Male and female condoms, dental dams
Medications and Medical Supplies
- Select prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications on hand for reduced fee
- Medical supplies such as braces, crutches, etc...
- Pharmacy delivery available
Laboratory and Diagnostic Services
- Strep, Mono, and Flu testing as indicated
- Blood Draws (Sickle Cell, titers, Quantiferon testing, etc…)
- TB screening
- Pap Smears
- STI testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- And much more as necessary
- Health Education Programs
- Referral to Tobbacco Cessation Services
- Follow us on Instagram for program updates and times!
Student Health Services provides accessible, affordable and convenient health care, medical case management, referrals, screenings, sexual/ reproductive health care, and health promotion. We care for the whole student, promoting student wellness and success. We also partner with on-campus resources such as Counseling Services to assist in holistically addressing the needs of students who may be experiencing mental health or other concerns.
- Insurance is not required and there are no copays for visits.
- Occasionally, students may be charged a small fee for prescriptions or on-site testing, which is billed to the student account.
- Lab services are available in-office and processed through Quest Diagnostics and the Department of Public Health.
- Telehealth Appointments are available.
- We are unable to evaluate injuries sustained as a result of motor vehicle accidents.
- We do not routinely provide notes for missed classes. Students are expected to communicate with professors directly in the event of a missed class.