The Wellbeing Center is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you need assistance outside of these days and hours, please use the resources below. Emails are not monitored outside of normal business hours or holidays.
If you are concerned about a student and feel that the student is in imminent danger, please call 911 for immediate help.
In case of an emergency or after hours:
- Call 911
- Call 211
- Call 24-hour Suicide Prevention Line 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Text HOME to 741741 (24-hr Crisis Text Line)
- Text STEVE to 741741 (24-hr Crisis Text Line for Students of Color)
- Call 24-hr Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ) 866-488-7386
- Call 24-hr National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233 or Text Loveis to 22522
- Call 24-hr Sexual Assault Hotline 888-999-5545
- Call 24-hr Trans Lifeline 877-565-8860
The Wellbeing Center website is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for personal medical or psychological attention, diagnosis, or face to face treatment. If you are concerned about your mental health, it is recommended that you consult a mental health provider immediately and do not wait for an electronic response from web page professionals or from the Wellbeing Center staff.