The THRIVE framework was created to help promote student and SCSU community wellbeing. This framework, also an acronym, can be broken down into 6 categories; Togetherness, Health, Resilience, Insight, Vitality, and Equity.
This workbook was designed to provide resources and education on the importance of wellbeing. Through brief, 5-10 minute interactive exercises and reflections, the goal is to learn more about how to manage wellbeing and thrive.
- Togetherness: Meeting New People
- Health: What Is Self-Care?
- Resilience: Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- Insight: How Can You Be Mindful?
- Vitality: Benefits of Gratitude
- Equity: Equity vs. Equality
- Togetherness: Managing Conflict With "I" Statements
- Health: Sleep Hygiene
- Resilience: Stress Management & Goal Setting
- Insight: Practicing Self-Compassion
- Vitality: Identifying Core Values
- Equity: What Is An Ally?