University advocates are available 24/7 and can provide:
- Information on university and community resources, advocacy and support services, reporting options, medical care. Can provide assistance in utilizing these services.
- Assistance with ensuring reporters understand their Title IX rights including on-campus living arrangements, classes, work schedule, and other accommodations to whatever extent possible and reasonable
- Discuss safety plan
- Assistance with obtaining a Restraining Order or Protective Order
- Accompaniment to any meetings, court proceedings, etc., related to the incident
- Support available for as long as needed
VPAS advocates are available to assist student reporters without student reporter having to disclose or report any information unless they choose to do so.