Students who need to take a test under supervision of a proctor are welcome at the Southern Testing Center! This service is available by appointment to students and community members for both paper-based and computer-based tests. The proctoring fee is $25 per hour for Southern Connecticut State University students and $35 per hour for individuals who are not enrolled at Southern Connecticut State University. Please see our “Payment Information” tab for more information.
Scheduling a Test
Individuals requesting this service should email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time for proctoring. Due to limited availability, we recommend scheduling your test appointments at least two weeks in advance. In your email, please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Date(s) you would prefer to take the test
- Date the test must be completed by
- Amount of time allotted for each test
- School, institution, or agency the test is for
- Any additional information the Southern Testing Center should have regarding your test and/or appointment
Confirmation emails will be sent to individual requests within one business day and should be printed and presented with a government issued ID upon arrival on the day of the test.