Request for Disposal of SCSU Official Records

The following steps detail the procedure for requesting authorization to dispose of any and all official SCSU records. Please feel free to contact Phil Koslowski, University Records Specialist by phone at x26205 or by email.

  1. Complete the RC-108 Records Disposition Authorization Form either online or in writing.
  2. After reviewing the form to ensure that you have included all relevant information, sign and forward to your division's Assistant Records Management Liaison Officer (ARMLO). Each ARMLO will review, initial, and forward the completed RC-108 to Phil Koslowski in Records & Information Management (RIM).
  3. Phil will review, sign, and forward the completed RC-108 to the State of Connecticut Office of the Public Records Administrator (OPRA).
  4. Upon receipt of the approved form, Phil will you to arrange for pick up of your records. She will then contact Shred-It, Inc. to arrange for the proper disposal of your records.
  5. Please click on this link to obtain the RC-108 Records Disposition Authorization.