Please download the fillable forms before filling them out and submitting them.
- HON 494/492 Application: This application must be submitted prior to the end of the add/drop period.
- Thesis Committee Form
- Sample Prospectus Title Page
- Prospectus Signature Page
Thesis Committee Form
Submit Thesis Committee Form by early October for fall semester or early March for spring semester.
You are responsible for selecting all of your committee members in consultation with your Thesis Advisor. It is highly recommended that you identify your full committee at the earliest possible date and keep them informed throughout your thesis process so that you do not encounter any unanticipated problems.
- Your committee must have a minimum of 3 members.
- At least 2 of these committee members must be from the department that is awarding “Departmental Honors.”
- Students graduating from the honors college must include a member of the Honors College faculty as one of their three committee members. This member can have a dual role (Department and Honors). A current listing of Honors College faculty can be found at Honors College Faculty.