Academic Advising Centers (AACs) will not be accepting in-person drop-ins during the fall 2020 semester. This allows us to maintain proper social distancing and keep everyone safe. If you'd like to speak with an AAC Advisor, please use one of the methods below.
- Schedule an Appointment: Dedicated time with an advisor who is most knowledgeable of your major and/or area of interest. Must be booked 24 hours in advance (more details below).
- Same-Day Advising: Intended for quick questions and are limited to 20 minutes with a general advisor. Can only be booked the day of the meeting (more details below).
If you'd like to meet with an AAC Advisor for something more than just a quick question or two, it's best to schedule an appointment. This way, you'll have dedicated time with an advisor who is most knowledgeable of your major and/or area of interest.
Scheduled appointments allow for a better advising experience, as they give the advisor an opportunity to prepare for you and provides you with plenty of time to have all of your questions answered. Appointments are typically anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the topic(s) being discussed.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Click the "Schedule an Appointment" button below. When you arrive at the "Academic Advising Centers" page, click the AAC that aligns with your major and/or area of interest.
Sometimes, you have a quick question that can't wait for an appointment...we get that! In that case, you can schedule a same-day advising meeting. These are intended for quick questions and are limited to about 20 minutes with a general advisor. They can only be scheduled on...you guessed it...the same day!
HOW TO SCHEDULE A SAME-DAY ADVISING MEETING:
Click the "Schedule a Same-Day Advising Meeting" button below. The ability to register for a same-day advising meeting will only be available between 8:45am and 3:30pm on the day of the desired meeting. Outside of that time OR if there are no more remaining times slots for that day, please check back again between 8:45am and 3:30pm on the following weekday (Monday-Friday)
- SAME-DAY ADVISING HOURS
- Monday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday: 9-10am and 1pm-4pm
- Wednesday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Thursday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
- Friday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
NOTE: Signing in (link below) at the beginning of the day (8:45am) will give you the most options for advisor time availability.