SPAR is happy to announce that SCSU now offers the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) Program. In their own words, CITI provides “high-quality, peer-reviewed, web-based educational courses in research, ethics, regulatory oversight, responsible conduct of research, research administration, and other topics pertinent to the interests of member organizations and individual learners.”
Registration for CITI can be accessed here. Please affiliate with SCSU upon registration. Subjects available include the following:
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Biosafety and Biosecurity (BSS)
- Conflicts of Interest (COI)
- Responsible Conduct of Research
For information regarding SCSU research protection program policies and resources, please visit the Research Protection Program (RPP) page.