As you prepare for course registration, your Degree Evaluation (which personalizes all of your graduation and degree program requirements) and Schedule Planner (which allows you to search, plan, and register for courses) will assist you in reviewing your program/degree requirements and identifying courses available to you in the upcoming semester(s).
About Schedule Planner
Schedule Planner is a course search, personalized scheduling option and registration tool available in BannerWeb. Schedule Planner allows you to search for courses offered in upcoming semesters and build possible schedules based on your desired courses, course delivery preference and personal availability. The following are quick tips on how to use Schedule Planner to make your upcoming course planning and registration a breeze.
- How to Access Schedule Planner
- How to add/search classes and add breaks
- How to register using Schedule Planner
- How to Search for Gen Ed (LEP) Courses
- How to View, Favorite and Share Schedules (with your Advisor)