Outlined below are on-and off-campus resources to help students take care of their social, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Support Groups – In-person and Virtual
Crisis Centers, Hotlines, and Support Services
- Trevor Project
- Providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ young people under 25.
- THRIVE Lifeline
- A crisis line staffed by marginalized individuals in STEMM.
- Advocacy and services for LGBTQ+ elders.
- Trans Lifeline
- Trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive.
- Live Another Day
- An in-depth guide written specifically for the QTBIPOC community that features extensive culturally competent resources for mental health and substance use