Outlined below are on-and off-campus resources to help students take care of their social, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
Health and Service Organizations
- New Haven Pride Center
- Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Mental Health Resources in Spanish
- COVID Resources for BIPOC and LGBTQ+ Folks
Crisis Centers, Hotlines, and Support Services
- Trevor Project
Providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ young people under 25.
- THRIVE Lifeline
A crisis line staffed by marginalized individuals in STEMM.
Advocacy and services for LGBTQ+ elders.
- Trans Lifeline
Trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive.
Support Groups – In-person and Virtual
- Center for Black Equity
- South Asian Sexual and Mental Health Alliance
- Coalition of Occupational Therapy Advocates for Diversity