Check out the resources for more information on the field of physics.
- Center for Science and Engineering Education at Lawrence Berkeley Lab
- Conn. State Department of Education Teacher Certification page
- Gradschoolshopper.com - Searchable Online Database of Graduate Physics Programs
- Physics GRE Preparation Advice and Resources
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- American Institute of Physics
- American Physical Society
- National Society of Black Physicists
- Optical Society of America
- The Society of Physics Students
Physical Resources Control
The PRC web site allows registered users to review SCSU Physics Department inventories of laboratory teaching supplies, apparatus, standard experimental procedures, demonstration equipment, and related documentation. PRC is also where Physics Department faculty and staff should submit work orders for
fulfillment by Physics Department internal support staff.
Registration for full access is limited to Physics Department faculty and staff, who should contact the department secretary to request a username and password. Others, particularly physics students, may view experiment descriptions only and are encouraged to do so in preparation for upcoming laboratory assignments.