Journalism alumni can be found working in jobs ranging from news reporter to lawyer. See some of the stories from former SCSU Journalism students here. You can also join the SCSU Journalism LinkedIn page or Facebook group to connect with other alumni.
Where are they now?
Advice From Journalism Alumni
Alumni offered advice to SCSU Journalism students at the annual Alumni Night Dec. 1, 2015.
The video includes advice from:
- Edward Crowder, a senior communications specialist for UIL Holdings Corporation
- Tiffany Moffo Simpson, assistant director for student center services at Central Connecticut State University
- Kevin Kane, public relations manager for Subway.
- Kaitlin Bradshaw, marketing assistant for Wiggin and Dana Jason Newtown, reporter for WTNH-TV
- Emily Peck Prokop, assistant editor at Penny Publications Mark Prokop, online producer for Hearst Connecticut Media
- Michael Smith, senior producer for Bloomberg Digital Video
- Catherine Sullivan-DeCarlo, vice president of admissions for Chapel Haven