The Office of Human Resources at Southern provides assistance to SCSU faculty and staff members in the areas of employee benefits; payroll; and policies and procedures.
- 2021 IRS Maximum Contribution Limits and the Need to Restart Contributions…
- HEP requirements Suspended Indefinitely
- The Open Enrollment period for MedFlex, DCAP and QTA is October 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020,
- Balancing Home and Work During the Pandemic - Lexington Group
All eligible employees and their covered family members have the opportunity to join Transform Care®. The program helps make living with diabetes easier by providing members with a Livongo connected meter, strips, and coaching.
Eligible Members: The Transform Care program combines Livongo’s advanced technology with tools and support to help CVS Caremark® members live the life they want. If applicable, it is available at no cost to you as part of your CVS Caremark prescription benefit plan offered by State of Connecticut.
Join Livongo now for these benefits:
- More Than a Standard Meter: The Livongo meter is connected and provides real-time tips and automatically uploads members’ blood glucose readings, making log books a thing of the past.
- Strips at No Cost to Members: Members get the strips and lancets they need at no extra cost. When members are about to run out, Livongo ships more strips and lancets, right to their door.
- Coaching Anytime and Anywhere: The Livongo coaches are Certified Diabetes Educators who are available anytime by phone, text, and our mobile app to give members guidance on their nutrition and lifestyle questions.
To Learn More or Join: join.livongo.com/CONNECTICUT/now
We are continually looking for ways to add programs that will enhance our benefits offering and help maintain and improve members’ health and the health of their family members. If you have any questions about this program, please visit the Livongo website or call Livongo Member Support at (800) 945-4355 and mention registration code CONNECTICUT.
Office of Human Resources