Sometimes, you have a quick question that can't wait for an appointment...we get that! In that case, you can schedule a same-day advising meeting. These are intended for quick questions and are limited to about 20 minutes with a general advisor. They can only be scheduled on...you guessed it...the same day!
Same-Day Advising Hours
- Monday: 9am-12pm
- Tuesday: 9am-12pm and 1-4pm
- Wednesday: 1-4pm
- Thursday: 9am-12pm and 1-4pm
- Friday: 9am-12pm and 1-4pm
Want A More In-Depth Meeting With Your AAC Advisor?
If you'd like to meet with an AAC Advisor for something more than just a quick question or two, it's best to schedule an appointment. This way, you'll have dedicated time with an advisor who is most knowledgeable of your major and/or area of interest.
How To Schedule A Same-Day Advising Meeting:
The ability to register for a same-day advising meeting will only be available between 8:45am and 3:30pm on the day of the desired meeting. Outside of that time OR if there are no more remaining times slots for that day, please check back again between 9am and 3:30pm on the following weekday (Monday-Friday)
- Click the "Schedule a Same-Day Advising Meeting" button below
- Under "What type of appointment would you like to schedule?", select "Academic Advising & Faculty Office Hours".
- Under "What support or service would you like to schedule?", select "Same-Day Advising Meeting (for quick questions)".
- Follow the remaining prompts in the system.
- If you do not see any availability listed, it means that meeting slots for the day have filled. Please check back again between 9am and 3:30pm on the following weekday (Monday-Friday)
NOTE: Signing in (link below) at the beginning of the day (8:45am) will give you the most options for advisor time availability.