It is the intellectual and moral responsibility, but more importantly, the policy of the leadership of the Connecticut State University System, to advance social justice and equity by exercising affirmative action and upward mobility. Accordingly, Southern Connecticut State University as a constituent unit of the Connecticut State University system, through this plan of affirmative action, will, with conviction and effort, undertake positively to overcome the present effect of past practices, policies, or barriers to equal employment opportunity, and to achieve the full and fair participation of women, African Americans, Hispanics, and any other protected group found to be underutilized in the workforce or adversely impacted by system policies or practices. Read more.
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy Statement
- Policy and Procedures Governing Sexual Harassment (Sexual Harassment is Illegal Poster)
- Policy Regarding Persons with Disabilities
- Policy Statement on Pluralism
- Affirmative Action Policy