The Student Center offers a wide range of services including a food court, several lounges, a game room, several quiet study areas, a computer lab, a fitness center, and meeting rooms.
If you're interested in using one of these spaces for an event, contact the Student Center.
The Adanti Student Center provides lockers to students free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis each semester. Lockers are signed out on the first day of classes each semester in the Main Office of the Adanti Student Center room 325.
You are required to have both your S.C.S.U. Student ID Card and a lock to immediately place onto the locker, without those we cannot assign you a locker. If you do not have a lock the Campus Bookstore should have them for sale.
A notary public is available to students in the Adanti Student Center Information Desk. Please call (203) 392-8975. Hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. Please provide two picture ID’s and do not sign documents until you are with the notary.
- Both an ATM and Hootloot Value Card machine are available on the street level across from the Campus Bookstore.
- Both men's and women's restrooms are available on all floors of the building.
Bulletin Board Policy
- Flyers posted on bulletin boards on the Plaza Level of the student center must be 8.5 X 11 or Legal size only.
- Organizations can post ONE flyer per board for the same event.
- Any flyers posted overlapping flyers will be removed.
- Dining Comments
- Line Camera 1 (Pizza and Grill)
- Line Camera 2 (Salads and Subs)
- Line Camera 3 (Coffee)
- Dunkin Donuts
- Chick'n Grill
- Mondo Subs
- Accommodates 201
- 4 Billards Tables
- 1 Ping Pong Table
- 1 Foosball Table
Offices and Computer Lab
- SCSU TV, Room 235
- Computer Lab, Room 202
- Fitness Center, Room 204
- Folio Literary Magazine, Room 221
- Greek Life Council, Room 226
- Interfaith Office, Room 228
- International Student Services, Room 231
- Inter Residence Council, Room 223
- Room 201 A and B, accommodates 30
- Room 229, accommodates 16
- Room 233, accommodates 12
- Programs Council, Room 228
- Multicultural Center, Room 234
- Southern News, Room 225
- Room 238
- Room 215, Cable Television
- Student Government Association, Room 222
Student Group Meeting Rooms
- Room 212, accommodates 8
- Room 219, accommodates 8
- Room 216, accommodates 10
- Student Life Office, Room 213
- Intramural and Club Sports, Room 227
- WSIN Radio, Room 210
- Room 312
- Room 302
- Room 303, accommodates 28
- Room 305, accommodates 28
- Room 306, accommodates 22
- Room 309, accommodates 22
- Room 311, accommodates 22
- Room 326, Accommodates 32
- Student Center Main Office, Room 325
- Room 313
- Accommodates 440 seated or 900 standing
- Split, each half accommodates 220 seated or 450 standing.