The TV screens displaying events and other information around campus are part of Southern's growing network of digital signage. Our signage platform is run by REACH Media Network and is administered by Amanda Mojica & Angel Abuin.
All images must be posted into Reach with a start and end date . Images may be deleted if any part is blurry or difficult to read.
Images must be:
- 1080x1920 (vertical) in size
- Saved as PNG or JPEG
- Created using professional digital imaging software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, Canva)
Microsoft Publisher or Microsoft Word should not be used.
For most users, we recommend using Canva. Canva is a free tool that makes digital image creation easy.
Text must be:
- Brief (can be read in 8 seconds or less)
- Large and bold (can be read from far away)
- Written clearly and have a concise message
Event Specific Requirements:
- Images for events will only be displayed up to two weeks prior to the event
- Images for reoccurring events such as weekly meetings will only run for two weeks
- Multiple images for the same event will not be run concurrently
- Clearly defined Campus Department or Campus Organization they are produced/co-sponsored by visible in the image
- Contact Information (when applicable)