Housing Security

At Southern, we are aware of the growing need for resources to assist students facing housing or food insecurity.  As such, we have a gathered a collection of outside resource to refer students to when they are facing such issues.  Below you will find a listing of some broad bases resources to assist those facing housing insecurity:

SCSU Resources


Transitional Housing

Permanent Housing

More Housing Resources