COVID-19 Remote Access Resources
The following resources are available for faculty and staff to continue normal university operations remotely.
- Banner - Student Information System
- Microsoft Teams - Remote collaboration, file sharing, group chat
- WebEx - WebEx is an on-demand collaboration, online meeting, web conferencing tool. If you are interested in using WebEx, please submit a helpdesk ticket and an account will be created for you. A WebEx account is only needed if you are the one hosting the WebEx session. Participants do NOT need an account to attend.
- Virtual Private Network Client (VPN) - Virtual Private Networking (VPN) software creates a secure, encrypted connection between your off-campus computing device and the campus network. The full VPN client option allows members of the university community to securely access SCSU networks and provides full service access to network resources similarly to being on campus. Download the VPN software.
- Cisco Jabber - Remote phone access. You must be connected using the VPN to access this site.
- Remote Voicemail Access - You must be connected using the VPN to access this site.