Our vision is to be the preeminent Recreation, Tourism, and Sport Management program in the region.
To facilitate student centered success through learning and leadership development incorporating innovative teaching strategies that integrate relevant research, community service, and a practitioner perspective gained through experiential learning opportunities and connections leading to careers in recreation, tourism, sport and related professions.
The Department of Recreation, Tourism and Sport Management values:
- Personal and Professional Excellence
- Student Centered Approach
- Practical Service Based Learning
- Collaborative Community Relationships
- Inclusive, Diverse Environment