Human Performance Faculty
"Effects of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Postexercise Nutrition on Postural Stability and Nitrogen Balance in Young vs. Older Adults"
- Currently recruiting healthy, vigorously-exercising males & females, ages 18-30 and 50-65, as study participants
- Principal Investigator: William Lunn, PhD
- The study commenced: August 2013
"The Effects of the XG4 Shoe Insert on Athletic Performance"
- Currently recruiting healthy, fit, 18-30-year-old male and female speed/agility/power athletes AND endurance runners as study participants
- Principal Investigator: Robert Gregory, PhD
- The study commenced: April 2015
Human Performance Students
Sollanek K, Kenefick R, Cheuvront S, & Axtell R. Potential Impact of a 500-mL Water Bolus and Body Mass on Plasma Osmolality Dilution"
- Presented at New England American College of Sports Medicine Fall Meeting, Providence, RI, November 2010
- Published in European Journal of Applied Physiology