Southern Connecticut State University has teamed up with SeeClickFix to help make communicating with the campus facilities team quick and easy! SCSU’s SeeClickFix app is a useful tool that you can rely on anytime, to report non-emergency campus issues… like broken door handles, icy sidewalks, clogged toilets, and much more.
Bringing issues that need addressed to the attention of our hard-working facilities team has never been easier. If you see a problem, we need you to take action... so that we can too.
SCSU SeeClickFix App Features
- Streamlined navigation makes reporting and finding issues quick and easy
- Phone-camera integration means that including photos of reported concerns is a snap
- Check the status of your submissions and add, or reply to, a comment anytime
- See what other nearby issues have been reported using a dynamic-map feature
- Receive alerts, if preferred, when issues are updated or resolved
- Help other communities thrive by reporting problems outside of the SCSU campus