Southern Connecticut State University is excited to be a site location for the ACT exam.
What dates are the ACT being held at Southern Connecticut State University?
Please see the dates below for the ACT exams at Southern Connecticut State University during this academic year (2019-2020):
October 26, 2019
December 14, 2019
How can I take the ACT at Southern Connecticut State University
Southern Connecticut State University is one of the locations. In order to pick us as your location for the ACT, please register for the ACT and choose us as your location. Once you complete this successfully, you will be placed on the roster for this location.
I have Southern Connecticut State University as my location -- now what?
1. Please read all procedures and directions from ACT to know suggested arrival time, time the test begins, what to bring on test day and what else you are allowed to bring on test day, the length of time you can expect the test to take, and the structure of the test.
2. One the day of the test you will come to Southern Connecticut State University, whose main address is 501 Crescent St, New Haven, CT 06515. Click HERE for directions to campus.
3. Please park in the P-12 lot that is located behind the School of Business building as that will offer the easiest access to the building where the tests will be administered. Click HERE for a campus map.
3. All tests will be administered in Engleman Hall on campus. Please see the above link to the campus map for this location.
4. You will check in for your test in Engleman Hall and from there be escorted to your testing room based on what you registered for.
I have more questions -- what do I do?
If you have further questions regarding testing day, you are welcome to call or email the Southern Testing Center, where someone will help you. Please see below for contact information:
Phone: (203) 392-8967