SARA Student Complaints

National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements

SARA Students (a distance/online student residing in the US but not Connecticut or California), with a student complaint, click the following link for more information about filing a complaint with the Connecticut State Portal Entity at the Connecticut Office of Higher Education.

Visit Office of Higher Education's Student Complaints page.