Daily Self-Screening for all SCSU Community Members
Before you come to campus each day, please review this short checklist. If you are not feeling well, please stay home and seek medical care if needed. We are all responsible for protecting our own health and the health of our community. When in doubt – sit it out.
If you have any of the following symptoms, this could indicate a possible illness, putting you and others at risk.
- Temperature 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
- Sore throat
- New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person confirmed to have COVID-19
- Traveled to or lived in an area where the local, Tribal, territorial, or state health department is reporting large numbers of COVID-19 cases
- Live in areas of high community transmission