Please note that violation of any of the policies noted below will result in referral to the Office of Student Conduct and potential interim suspension. Depending on the resolution of the case, full suspension, expulsion and/or law enforcement activity may follow.
Wearing of Masks
- All students are required to wear a facemask (not a bandana or neck gaiter) in all campus buildings, including during on-ground/in person classes (unless you have an approved accommodation from the Center for Academic Success and Accessibility Services).
- If you come to class without a facemask, you will be asked to put one on. If you do not have a facemask, you will be referred to the nearest area where you can obtain a mask. You will have to obtain one before returning to class.
- If you cannot obtain a mask or refuse to wear a mask, you will not be allowed to enter the class.
- If you refuse to wear a mask and refuse to leave the class, you will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct and, if needed, the University Police.
- As masks must be continually worn; refrain from eating in an active classroom (drinks are allowed if masks are set aside quickly and then placed back over the nose and mouth).
- Any student determined by the university’s contact tracing administrators to have been in close contact to an infected person, must quarantine or self-isolate for a period of not less than 14 days.
- Residential students may elect to quarantine on-campus by temporarily moving to a specified location by housing staff.
Residence Life Guest Policy
- Only one visitor per resident is allowed as a guest in the residence halls. No commuter students, family members or other off-campus guests are allowed.