Intramural sports provide fun, active, and competitive sports leagues for students of all skill levels. Sports leagues run throughout both fall and spring semesters. One-off tournaments and other competitive activities also take place throughout the year.
How to Register
Create an Account
- Go to imleagues.com
- Click on “Sign Up”
- If you already have an account you can click “Login” instead and access IMLeagues with your SCSU email
- Under “Select School/Organization”, select “Southern Connecticut State University”
- Fill in the information requested and select “Create Account”
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account. Follow this link to finish setting up your account.
- To access the intramural page, click on “SCSU Intramurals” from the home page.
Create a Team
- Click on the sport that you wish to create a team for.
- Note: You can only create a team when registration is listed as “Open”. You can view registration dates for upcoming sports to know when to sign up for those.
- From the league page, select “Create Team”
- Fill in the requested information and select any options you want for your team and finish by clicking on “Create Team” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be brought to your team page once you’ve registered your team. From here you can invite players to your roster by clicking on the “Invite” button in the “Roster” section of your team page.
- Upon inviting players they will receive a request in their inbox to join your team. Once they’ve accepted, you should confirm that they successfully make it onto your roster, otherwise they will not be able to participate. Alternatively, players can also request to join your team, at which point you will need to accept the request unless you selected “Auto-Accept Members” when creating your team.
Join an Existing Team
- From the home page on IMLeagues, click the league that you’re looking to join a team for.
- From the league page, find the team you’re looking to join and click on “Join Team”.
- Accept the waiver and fill in the necessary information. Then select “Send Request”.
- If the captain accepts you onto the roster, then you’ll be able to access the team page upon logging into IMLeagues.
Join as a Free Agent
- From the home page on IMLeagues, click the league that you’re looking to join as a free agent.
- From the league page, select “Join As Free Agent”.
- Accept the waiver and fill in the necessary information, then click on “Post Listing”
Intramural Sport Seasons and Offerings
Leagues occur during two sessions each semester switching sports around the time of midterms. Below you will find a general overview of what fall and spring seasons could look like.
Recreation & Fitness utilizes many locations on campus for our programs and events.
Jess Dow Field (JDF)- Turf field used for both intramurals and club sports.
Moore Field House (MFH)- Building used for intramurals, open recreation and club sports.
MFH Basketball Courts- Utilized for intramurals, open recreation, recreational events, etc.
MFH Synthetic Surface- Utilized for intramurals, open recreation, recreational events, etc.
Farnham Programming Space (FPS)- Utilized for e-sport tournaments, yoga classes, etc.
Fitness Center (FC)- Located on the 2nd floor of the Adanti Student Center.
Residence Life Quad- Utilized for recreational events such as mini golf, sand volleyball, etc.
Pelz Gymnasium- Utilized for club sport practices.