The National Student Clearinghouse is the official provider of enrollment and degree verification for Southern Connecticut State University. The official certificate can be mailed or faxed to insurance companies, employers, loan companies, etc.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there may be a delay of 8-12 weeks to process records prior to 2002. We appreciate your patience as our staff works remotely with limited access to archive records.
To submit a request at no charge for current students please login into to BannerWeb Student Services, then:
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Enrollment Verification
- Click on National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service
- Click on obtain an enrollment certificate and choose 1 of 3 options:
- Select "Current Enrollment" for a verification of the current semester
- Select "All Enrollment" for verification of your entire history
- Select "Advanced Registration" for verification of upcoming semester
Note: For international, or other students without a social security number, this online service is not available. Please contact Registrar@SouthernCT.edu to request an enrollment verification to be issued to your university email.
Loan Deferment & Third Party Verification
Loan deferment forms and in-school deferment requests may be submitted to the Registrar's Office for processing. If a student has more than one loan holder, a separate form is required for each lender. If you have a specific form from a third party requesting verification information, such as DMV or Housing Authority, please attach a completed Third Party Request in addition to the form provided by the third party.