Fall 2020 Reopening
We have actively prepared for students’ return to campus by implementing safety precautions to ensure the health of each student and the community at large. At the same time, we have intentionally restructured our programming options and residential spaces to provide students with the most enjoyable living experience possible.
- Residence halls will open with a variety of housing options including additional single rooms and reduced density across the residence halls. Students do not need to reapply for housing but will participate in a room selection process.
June 24- Continuing Students
July 7- New Students
- Dedicated spaces will be reserved in the event that any student becomes ill and needs to quarantine during the semester.
- The move-in process will be streamlined to observe social distancing recommendations and protect the health of students and their families.
- Students living on campus for the fall semester will be asked to comply with state-mandated testing protocols.
- Students will completely move out of their housing assignment prior to the Thanksgiving recess; classes will continue online only following the Thanksgiving recess. Housing and dining fees will be prorated to reflect this change. Winter housing is not available.
- A separate housing selection process will occur for spring semester housing. (TBD)
- Dining facilities will be open with revised services and offerings.
- Please check your email, our social media, and this webpage for frequent updates and more information.