(This is a temporary, part-time position, which may be renewed at the discretion of the University.)
Responsible for assisting with the coordination and delivery of activities associated with CARE New Haven Heath Leaders Program. Acts as support staff under the direction of the program director.
- Assists the program director and affiliates throughout project planning, launch, and execution of the program.
- Assists with monitoring NHHL cohort project progress and performance to ensure completion of tasks, subtasks, and deliverables on schedule.
- Keep teams apprised via project plans, meetings and project tasks.
- Assists with collaboration with external parties and manage relationships.
- Understands roles and responsibilities of each NHHL member in order to assist with effectively utilizing and administering team resources and activities.
- Supports the tracking of success metrics for reporting.
- Effectively communicates schedules and confirms dates of service, space to be used, and other scheduling details with NHHL/CARE/ program administrators/director.
- Assists with administrative activities required to execute program function.
- Effectively coordinates problem resolution of issues.
- Attends meetings with CARE staff, administrators and program director as scheduled.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by program director.
- 1+ year experience in the public health and/or customer service( B.S. preferred; equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Excellent communication, organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent computer skills- working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel.
This is a grant-funded position at 19 hours per week, $20/hour. Some evening and weekend participation based health leader programs’ needs and program director’s needs.
Interested applicants should email a resume to Marquita Taylor at email@example.com