University Assistant – Field Education Office – Social Work Department
University Assistant, 19hr/wk – Field Education Office – Social Work Department
(This is a temporary, part-time position which may be renewed at the discretion of the University)
The University Assistant (UA) assists the Associate and Assistant Director with the practicum and field experience processes. This position will report to a Field Education Associate and/or Assistant Director. The Office of Field Education is supervised by the Director of Field Education. This position will work with students, faculty, support staff, as well as other admittaturs in the college. This position is a part-time,19hr/wk position appointed annually.
- Assist with creating and revising orientation PowerPoint presentations for students, agency supervisors, seminar instructors and off-site supervisors.
- Assist with organizing and sending emails with upcoming events to students, agency, supervisors, and seminary instructors.
- Assist with maintaining and organizing feedback from site visit reports, field applications, student response surveys, off-site supervisor surveys, agency supervisors and any other pertinent information.
- Engage with and support social work faculty, students, and staff.
- Assist with maintenance with regard updates to all the Field Education paperwork; Field Practicum Manual, Field Practicum Education calendar, required agency paperwork, student files, spreadsheets, seminar rosters, policies, and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with students, faculty, and staff, strong writing, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to master detailed information and apply it consistently. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Strong analytical and interpretive skills. Knowledge in three or more of the following areas: Microsoft Word, Excel, Forms, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Qualtrics platform, Navigate and Banner. The Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to Nicole Paul, Director of Field Education at the Social Work Department at email@example.com.