University Assistant - Office of Graduate Admissions
(This is a temporary, part-time position, which may be renewed at the discretion of the University.)
- Assists with logging in, scanning, indexing, and processing all application materials and documents.
- Assists with the Import of digitized documents into the CRM.
- Assisting in the Management of the de-duplication process in the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software tool.
- Assists with creation, editing, and maintenance of inventory of received documents, pre-digitization.
- Assists with checking in attendees for Graduate Open Houses and New Graduate Student Orientation.
- Assists in general office coverage, in-person, on the phone, and via email with regard to document receipt and processing time.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities related to those described above which do not alter the basic level of responsibility of the position.
Bachelor’s degree and the knowledge of, or ability to learn, higher education technologies (i.e. CRM, TargetX, etc). Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with students, faculty, and staff; strong writing and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to master detailed information and apply it consistently. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Extensive knowledge of computers and database software is necessary. Credentials and/or experience substantially comparable to the above may also be considered.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and contact information for 3 references to GalvinL1@southernct.edu. The position will remain open until filled.