Commuter Students

If you are commuting to campus out of state, you will need a COVID test (RT-PCR test; most rapid tests do not qualify). Be sure to send results to the Student Health Services Office via  or you can upload them into your student health portal. This will need to be performed after August 12th and must be received by Health Services prior to the start of classes.