Now is the time to prepare to register for your next semester courses, and we have created for you an experience in your INQ course that will help you learn exactly what to do!
Preparing for Registration
In order to prepare to register, you will complete the assignments on the checklist, and then bring the completed assignments to an individual meeting with your INQ instructor, your first-semester academic advisor. You and your advisor will talk about the courses you would like to take, the requirements necessary for graduation, majors you have declared and/or interest you, and anything else you would like to discuss. On your priority registration date and time, you will register on your own for the courses you choose.
Download and complete following documents. Save your progress so that you can submit them or bring them to your meeting, whatever your INQ instructor prefers.
- Advising and Registration Check List for Honors Students
- Course Selection Worksheet for Honors Students
- Hints for Selecting Classes for your Second Semester
- Using Schedule Planner to Select and Register for Courses
- Honors College Program Requirements and Roadmap
- Honors College Requirements Worksheet
- Pathways to Math Courses
- Major Exploration Exercise
- Understanding Degree Evaluations
- How to Register without Schedule Planner
- Student Schedule Worksheet
- Campus Map with Abbreviations
- Center for Academic Success and Accessibility Services (CASAS)