Foreign Language Substitutions

A foreign language substitution may be granted to students who have documentation of a disability that clearly shows the need for such a substitution.  The substitute courses cannot fulfill any other university requirement or major requirement. In other words, the same course cannot count towards two requirements.

If you think you may qualify for a foreign language substitution you should schedule an appointment with the DRC.  If you have not registered with the DRC, you will need to schedule an intake appointment and submit documentation of your disability.