The federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency declaration ended on May 11, 2023. The following are tools that are available so that we can continue to protect ourselves and our community.
- You are encouraged to remain up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Find a local vaccine provider: COVID-19 Vaccine in Connecticut: Main Portal
- Self tests are available online or in pharmacies and retail stores.
- Students can get tested at Student Health Services by making an appointment on the Health Portal.
- Students and staff can also visit a community-based testing location.
If you test positive or are exposed to COVID-19
- Follow the CDC Guidelines for Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19 | CDC.
- Check with your healthcare provider if you need early treatment to prevent severe COVID-19.
- We fully support and expect all employees and students to respect those who choose to continue wearing masks. Mask wearing remains an effective prevention strategy against the spread of the virus and other respiratory diseases.